Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Snack Time

Today on the way home from school I ran by Wegmans, a grocery store that is quite the experience. Sort of like the Disney World of grocery stores. It's lots of fun. :-) They have a fabulous olive bar and a wide selection of cheeses, so I was able to pick up two of my favorite snacks: a mix of Greek olives (with pits) and brie.


So I'm hoping to finish schoolwork quickly and settle down with some olives and brie to a Netflix DVD and/or a chapter from my current non-school reading.

What are your favorite down-time foods?

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Oh, I also have less-sophisticated tastes. :-) I can never resist jelly beans and I love any kind of licorice.

4:16 PM  
Blogger cbo said...

Ah, yes. I still can't understand your love for licorice. :) The cheese, on the other hand, sounds appealing. (Although, I'd much prefer it with some French bread instead of olives.)

10:12 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

Chop some apples, a little brown sugar, butter,cinnamon and nuts. Slice your brie horizontally. Put the fruit filling in between the two layers of brie. Heat until cheese begins to melt...to die for.

Eat with some apple wedges or crackers...a great snack.

I go with Bet on the m&m's as well.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home