Friday, June 02, 2006

Another reason I love Panera . . .

Free dessert.

Today I didn't have to go into school since exams have begun and I give mine on Monday. So I met two other teachers for lunch at Panera at 12:30pm. It was 4:45pm when we finally left. But about three hours into our very relaxed outing, the manager wandered over and chatted briefly with us. Then he came back bearing free dessert -- chocolate cake, carrot cake, and two muffin tops. What a great benefit for monopolizing a table for over four hours! :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Vive la Panera!

9:39 PM  
Blogger cbo said...

Sounds like a delightful afternoon! It would be nice if you and I and several other mutual friends could have a reunion and do the same.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

That sounds like a great time, Andrea.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Pastor Timothy said...

I used to dislike Panera, but Tracy has slowly helped me turn from my wandering ways.... :)

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! :)
Atlanta Bread does that as well. A great place to grade papers. :)

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home